Friday, August 14, 2009

Latest calamity

It has been a while since I posted here. As usual I have many excuses why. I recently had dinner with friends and while "horsing around" with their 5 yr old son, I tripped and fell full force on my right knee. I eventually went to the emergency room where they x-rayed and a did an ultra sound to check for blood clots and thankfully they all turned out fine, no evidence of fracture, or blood clots. I am thinking about posting some zentangles I have done. If I ever get out of the recliner, I will get those up on the blog soon.

2 comments:

Art is for the Making said...

Oh no! Feel better soon.

Karen said...

I'm sorry you fell and got hurt. I hope it heals quickly.

Please do post the zentangles. I would love to see them. I am just starting to do some of these myself. Aren't they fun?